Wednesday, January 28, 2009
guys this is really effective.. very simple to do.. and every simple to earn.. just register to my myLot and you are based on making money online.. then no reason not to register to myLot
guys it is really effective and i myself is earning in myLot!!
register now and start earning peeps!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
- You'll earn $20.00 for each referrals you bring (with minimum purchase of $50.00) - the more friends you refer, the more you make!
- You're eligible to earn commissions for each referral for 12 months following each referral's approval date.
- We feature a 30 day cookie.
- Ask2link will pay you 30 days following the end of the month that your commissions are earned provided that your total revenue has exceeded $10.00
- You will be paid based upon audited revenue.
- You will find your Referral reports in the Reports section when you log into your account. Reports are updated on a daily basis.
How to promoteHere are some ways you can promote Ask2link and earn referral bonus:
- Write a blog post about Ask2link in your blog or website
- Include your Ask2link link in your e-book or newsletter (if you write a how-to guide)
- Review Ask2Link's blog and comment on it on your blog
simply register to this link and make money.. as easy as that...
what are you waiting for?
Monday, January 19, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
How AdBrite Works:
Reach 85 million online visitors across 70,000 sites, all with a single buy.
Generate revenue with high-quality, targeted ads on your site.
just simply click this
and start earning..
enjoy the revenues:
Saturday, January 17, 2009
You'll get paid up to %140 (mostly %70) of what you earn for GPTBank (based on standard referral earnings).
Also you'll get up to %15 of your direct referral's earnings.
Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay within 3 days for standard members and instantly for premium members!
» You joined any bux site offers 1c per referral click
» You clicked 100 ads = $1
» GPTBank offers %70 of your earnings
» You earned 70c extra from GPTBank
» You totally earn $1.7 per 100 clicks
It is easy. Just join the ptc sites like before and maximize your earnings!
as simple as that.. so register now and enjoy the rewards!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
just this afternoon, i gave a ring to her husbands cell number, at first his voice is chocking and i can feel that hes not that okay... so in introduce my self to him, and he said oh yes mam, then i asked him if hows Ms. Eloisa now, did she give birth already? how the operation? he just said, actually not yet, her doctor moved it tomorrow.. and i have many questions in mind that i want to ask,. but he seems dont want to give a detail about it. and i understand him.
please help me praying for Ms. Eloisa to be safe, and the baby. that she will not die after giving birth, that she will live longer for her family.
to those who wants to help them financially.. please call this number 09082244736. if you think that you are blessed enough share it to them please... and the return blessing to those people who are willing to help will receive thousand folds from what you've shared to the needy.
Pray for Ms. Eloisa!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
1. i want to earn
2. develop my skills
to all new bloggers's outhere, dont get disappointed if you dont earn much as of the moment, its a step by step process to earn here... and let me inform you that its not that easy though peeps. just believe in yourself and keep on doin the things you want to do... reach your goal!
try to register here: and its very simple to register, just submit your blog, give your paypal acccount. that's it and your done.. start earning and happy blogging..
see yah around fellas!
Friday, January 09, 2009
if no OPP yet, then find other ways to earn from internet... create a site, blog, join to discussions, join to communities, do blog hopping, meet new friends ... the ending is to have $ .LOL
Register here, one of the coolest and simplest way to earn money online ...
WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND! :)
enjoy the weekend!!!
Thursday, January 08, 2009
and so he gave me the site myLot . guys try to register also with this site if you are interested and and wants some $$$.. just join a discussion and comments, that simple, then you're earning..
see you there... goodluck!
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
just this morning when i watched in the television and its showbiz news.. i saw Jolina MAgdangal was being intervied by the press and she actually confirmed that the rumor about the break up with her boyfriend Bebong Muñoz is true, and she dont want to give further details about what had happen, she'd rather keep it for herself instead, she added...
and this afternoon ive read an article in the news paper, about also their break-up, its seems that all the shobiz news, and tabloids, the topic is about the break-up.. well its kinda shocking to all maybe, specially to her fans because she commits herself to that guy, and they were 6 years huh?.. that long..
and here's the conversation between her dad Jun, her manager as well, when he was inteviwed by Ricky Lo,
Recalled Jun, “On Christmas Eve, the whole family had our noche buena. The next day, Christmas Day, we were at home entertaining our relatives. On Dec. 26, the whole family went to Tagaytay, except for Jolina who stayed behind because she said she was fixing her things; aayusin daw niya ang kanyang room. She followed us on Dec. 28 and that’s when she very casually told us that she had broken up with Bebong. Ganoon lang ka-simple.”
Even if he noticed that something was “unusual” (like Bebong’s absence at the Magdangal residence last Christmas), Jun said that he kept things to himself and didn’t bother to ask Jolina.
“As her manager,” said Jun, “I mind only her professional life. Hands off ako pagdating sa kanyang personal life, especially sa kanyang love life.”
But Jun was sure that there’s no “third party” in the break-up.
Bebong left on Dec. 30 for the States where, as far as Jun said he knew, he’s going to work, which means that he’ll be away for a long while."
well if its a long distance love affair its hard to both parties, they might not understand something, or maybe lack of communication .. communication is a most fundamental between both parties in a relationships..
actually im not a fan of Jolina Magdangal, but my younger sister do.. but i knew how it feels after the break-up.... whew LOL
Monday, January 05, 2009
2. MAke a Movie... if its only a short film and you have your own camera and editing equipment, then P10,000 could be enough. short film courses are offered everywhere near to your place. (says Michiko Yamamoto of ufo Pictures)
3. Publish a novel... write books that offer tips and advice, expecially financial advice - they always sell. for distributions contact ANvil Books (says book designer IGe Ramos)
4. BEcome a painter .... the key words are passion and spontaneity.. follow your heart abd ubstinct.. (says MErcy Gamboa)
5. DEsign your own jewelry line.... Mia Villanueva spent many years in investment banking before she started designing her eponymous line of jewelry and bags full-tiime.
6. Create your own BLOG.... if you have the passion in writing, editing, designing over the web.. then this is our chance to earn money.. it might the reason for us change our life... we do not have be employed, your the boss... practice makes perfect..
welcome to all new bloggers, so do I?